Webinar on 26 June, 2:00pm – 3:30pm (GMT+1)
In April 2019, Consortium for Street Children and Baker McKenzie launched a new online platform, the Legal Atlas for Street Children. This interactive website puts information about laws affecting street children directly into the hands of street children and their advocates. This webinar will give a background to the Legal Atlas and discuss how the Atlas can be used to advocate for better laws, policies and practices for street children.
- 2:00 – 2:10 Introduction to the Legal Atlas
- 2:10 – 2:30 Browsing the Legal Atlas: how to navigate and compare country research
- 2:30 – 2:45 Getting involved with expanding the Legal Atlas
- 2:45 – 3:15 Using the Legal Atlas for advocacy
- 3:15 – 3:30 Further discussion
The webinar has now taken place. If you were unable to attend, keep an eye on our news and updates as we will be sharing a condensed recording of the webinar in due course!