Jobs and opportunities
Work with us
We are a small team, combining our expertise to unite the street child sector and deliver the big changes needed to ensure street children’s rights everywhere are respected and protected.
If you are ready for a challenge that will transform the lives of the most overlooked children in the world, get in touch.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic intern to support the delivery of our digital strategy, particularly under our flagship project – Keeping Street-connected Children Safe – in partnership with Red Nose Day USA. You will help to implement our innovative work to digitally connect street children with one another through a custom-made online platform, as well as supporting the development of our website, resource library and targeted social media.
- Starting date: Early September 2021.
- Working hours: part-time (2 days per week) to coincide with the working hours of the Senior Digital Officer
- Location: We are transitioning to hybrid working: 50% working from home, 50% from our offices in Bethnal Green (St Margaret’s House, 15 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, London E2 9PJ).
- Expenses: this is an unpaid volunteering opportunity. We offer our interns a flat rate of £20 per day, to cover expenses.
- Reporting: reporting to the Senior Digital Officer
- Duration: Up to 31st December
To apply for this role, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 19th August.
- Your CV
- A cover letter (no more than two sides of A4)
- Details for two references including their name, role, relationship to you, email address and telephone number.
Please note that you must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
For more information about the role and details for applying, please see the full job description.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to having varied perspectives and welcoming all forms of diversity; we know that will bring power to our purpose and ensure our work has the impact we desire. As a result, we actively encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for roles with CSC, ensuring our work reflects a range of different cultures, approaches, and thinking styles including but not limited to diversity in age, ethnicity, gender identity and sexual orientation, life experience, physical and mental ability.
About Internships with CSC
All our internships are intended as development opportunities. We are flexible and will work with individuals to accommodate home, work and educational commitments alongside their volunteer internship with CSC. In selecting interns, we value lived experience as well as professional skills. We offer all our intern volunteers cv support and mock interviews to help with their career development.
For all positions please send a CV and covering letter outlining how your experience matches the job requirements to email@example.com
Please put the job title you are applying for in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are only able to respond to candidates who are shortlisted.