Jobs and opportunities
Work with us
We are a small team, combining our expertise to unite the street child sector and deliver the big changes needed to ensure street children’s rights everywhere are respected and protected.
If you are ready for a challenge that will transform the lives of the most overlooked children in the world, get in touch.
Internships and Volunteering
Communications and Fundraising Intern
As Communications and Fundraising Intern you will help to implement our communications strategy with a particular focus on digital and social media; find new sources of funding to support all areas of CSC’s work, as well as ensuring that our current donors and partners are given the best possible care and attention.
- Working hours: 2-3 days a week. Flexible – to be discussed at interview stage
- Location: Home-working. This may transition to working from CSC’s offices in Bethnal Green when current COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed.
- Expenses: This is an unpaid volunteering opportunity. Expenses reimbursed to a flat rate of £20 per day
- Reporting: Direct report to the Marketing and Communications Officer
- Duration: Six months preferred but flexible, minimum three months
To apply for this role, please email the following to email@example.com by midnight Tuesday 18 May 2021
• Your CV;
• A cover letter (no more than two sides of A4) detailing your suitability for this role; and
• Contact details (name, relation to you, email address, and phone number) of two referees
Please note that we won’t be able to provide a certificate of sponsorship/visa for this role, so you must have the right to work in the UK.
We aim to hold interviews on Friday 28 May, with a view to the successful candidate starting the following week where possible.
About Internships with CSC
All our internships are intended as development opportunities. We are flexible and will work with individuals to accommodate home, work and educational commitments alongside their volunteer internship with CSC. In selecting interns, we value lived experience as well as professional skills. We offer all our intern volunteers cv support and mock interviews to help with their career development.
For all positions please send a CV and covering letter outlining how your experience matches the job requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the job title you are applying for in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are only able to respond to candidates who are shortlisted.