Join us on May 3 in London for an exclusive film screening of ‘Sea Sorrow’ followed by a panel discussion.
Our exclusive film screening of Sea Sorrow gives a personal and dynamic meditation on the current global refugee crisis, told through the eyes and voices of campaigners and children mixing past and present.
- Vanessa Redgrave, Director and Human Rights Advocate
- Carlo Nero, Screenwriter/ Film Director – Producer of SEA SORROW
- Caroline Ford, CEO of The Consortium for Street Children
- Laura Padoan, External Relations Officer for UNHCR-UK
- Moderated by Deborah Seward, UNRIC
The film will be screened at Aviva HQ, 1 The Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ on May 3rd. Registration starts at 18:00, and will be followed by light refreshments until 21:30.
To register for your free tickets, click here.