Jobs and opportunities
Work with us
We are a small team, combining our expertise to unite the street child sector and deliver the big changes needed to ensure street children’s rights everywhere are respected and protected.
If you are ready for a challenge that will transform the lives of the most overlooked children in the world, get in touch.
Volunteering and Internships
Events Management Internship
As an Events Management Intern you will help out with our important upcoming end of year events in order to make them as successful as possible. From sorting out catering, invitations, advertising prior to the events, to it running smoothly on the day, you will have the opportunity to support on a range of tasks. We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and creative person who would like to join our team.
- Working hours: part-time (2-3 days per week), flexible hours
- Location: CSC’s offices in Bethnal Green, London E2
- Expenses: This is an unpaid volunteering opportunity. Expenses reimbursed to a flat rate of £20 per day
- Duration:From September to December 2019 (possible extension to February 2020)
Volunteer Operations and Finance Assistant
Are you a retired secretary or finance officer? Have you just graduated from college in business and are looking for some experience in office management? We are looking for an organized, dynamic person who would like to volunteer their skills for a great charity. You will provide administrative support to both the Finance and Operations Manager, and the overall team where requested. This will include: organisation of events, finance and operations administration, room bookings, minute taking, helping staff planning across work streams, human resources administration, liaising and building relationships both internally and externally.
- Volunteering Hours: One, two or three days per week, 9:30 – 5:30
- Location: Bethnal Green at CSC’s office