Work with us
We are a small team, combining our expertise to unite the street child sector and deliver the big changes needed to ensure street children’s rights everywhere are respected and protected.
If you are ready for a challenge that will transform the lives of the most overlooked children in the world, get in touch.
Research and data collection about street-connected children has historically been fragmented, hard-to-access and underused in policy and programmatic responses to street-connected children. CSC wants to bridge this gap between research, policy and practice. We are looking for an enthusiastic research professional who can support our research strategy aimed at strengthening the evidence-base on street-connected children, connecting researchers and practitioners, evaluating qualitative and quantitative methodologies and ensuring that the most relevant and accurate evidence is accessible and utilised by policy-makers and practitioners.
- Working hours: part-time: 3 days per week, flexible days.
- Salary: £26,000 – £29,000 p/a pro-rata (£15,000 – £17,400 for 3 days per week)
- Location: CSC’s offices: 244-254 Cambridge Heath Road, London
- Reporting: Advocacy and Research Manager
- Duration: One year fixed-term contract, with renewal subject to funding
- Your CV,
- A cover letter (no more than one page) and
- An unedited writing sample (no more than 5 sides of A4)
Please note we are unable to secure work visas so you must already have the legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.